UICore Billing Admin Instructions
Please follow the below steps to generate invoice statements:
1) Login to UICore at uicore.rrc.uic.edu (UIC email address and password).
2) Click ‘Manage Facilities’, found on the top right side of the page.
3) Select the facility and go to ‘Billing’ tab on the top next to ‘Reservations’.
4) Click on ‘Create Statements’, found under ‘STATEMENTS’ section on the left pane.
5) Enter the date range (Start Date and End Date) and click ‘Search’.
6) Verify the ‘Fulfilled Date’ are within the date range selected, for e.g. for billing period of August, if the dates selected are start date 08/01/2016, end date 08/31/2016, the fulfilled dates for all the orders seen should be for Aug 2016.
7) If invoices are to be sent for all the orders, click on ‘Select All’ and then click on ‘Send Statements’. To send invoices for specific orders, click on the check boxes on the left and then click on ‘Send Statements’. This will send the invoices to the owner email (PI of the RRCAN).
8) Invoices generated can be viewed under ‘Statement History’.
Generate File For the Central Banner System
1) Navigate the Banner Feeder website at http://18.104.22.168:8080/BannerFeederWeb/.
2) Enter the date range for which the billing has been performed, for e.g. if the invoices generated in the UICore are for the period – 08/01/2016 to 08/31/2016, dates entered in the Banner Feeder should be 2016-08-01 06:00:00 to 2016-09-01 06:00:00 (* Note New Change, effective 08/24/2016).
3) Select the facility name from the dropdown menu.
4) Select ‘External Accounts File [New Format]’ for Select Account Type.
5) Make sure ‘Billing’ is selected for Select File Type.
6) Click on the ‘Generate’ button to generate the file in excel format.